Welcome to Skyecroft!
The fragrance of lavender and honeysuckle wafting through the air as you wind your way through the countryside, flickering gas lanterns light your way as your feet pass over cobbled paths, enchanted elegance greets you as you place your hand on the custom carved wood door, that opens into the refined architecture you would find in a French chateau … these are the details that welcome you home to Skyecroft. Low taxes, the best of the best schools, enchanting European country living in an incredible upscale enclave just a few miles from Charlotte’s I-485 outer belt in Weddington, NC, Skyecroft offers you the charm and elegance of the European countryside while inviting you to relax in the luxury and comfort of an upscale South Charlotte neighborhood.
Skyecroft’s elaborate amenity package has been designed around family and a European countryside flavor. With its beautifully landscaped gated entrance, followed by a lush greenway leading to the unique and impressive clubhouse, lantern-lit streets, Junior Olympic sized swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, and adjoining lake, you will be swept into another time, another century.
Skyecroft’s attention to detail makes living grand. The homes offer well appointed floor plans that combine luxury and functionality. From exterior beauty to interior luxuries, Skycroft homes expect incomparable craftsmanship, impeccable design and attention to detail for you and your family.
Why We Are Unique
- Union County’s most unique topography, with varying landscapes, terrain and features
- 40 acres of green space and common areas for members to enjoy
- Superior custom homes and craftsmanship through a select group of the area’s finest builders
- Strict architectural guidelines that provide for an unparalleled architectural ambiance
- Paved walking trails that meander through scenic community areas
- Our resident population is a good mix of empty nesters and families
- Active Members with regular socials and community events.
Foremost, Skyecroft is successful because of the pride of its residents and the attention they pay to the details of their homes and landscaping. Come join us and become a part of this amazing lifestyle.